View Profile Sunspot01

66 Movie Reviews

Very original!

Though your artwork may not be the best, your story and sense of pacing more then made up for it. The scenes were well planned and timed, it never felt like a scene was too long or too short. While the joke about socks has been around for ages, you took it for a very original ride that was worth watching. The animation, while limited, was good as well. And the music did a good job fitting the scenarios. Definitely another nice gem on newgrounds. 4/5, 9/10.

OxSox responds:

I really appreciate that, you hit on what I'd like to think I do best as an animator. Thanks for the review!

WOW.

From one fellow animator to another, that is simply awe-inspiring. Fantastic job, and I definitely look forward to your next series, or cartoon, or whatever you do! The timing, the graphics, the style, the audio sync, everything was just perfect in this episode. Great job!!

Very well done!

The animation was definitely superb, I felt like I was watching a professionally animated cartoon on TV. Dialogue between the characters was a little weak though. A bit too void of substance. I would love to see you create more episodes though, the intro shows great promise and character designs.

2 Game Reviews

Good...

But you need to be clear that this is not actionscript 3, this scripting would only work on older outdated versions of flash.

Simple, yet clever

That had to be some hard ass actionscript! Great job!

Stuck in an old school style and lovin it. Animation is truly a love/hate relationship. Hope you enjoy my cartoons!

35, Male