Where the Missing Sock Go Where the Missing Sock Go

Very original!

Though your artwork may not be the best, your story and sense of pacing more then made up for it. The scenes were well planned and timed, it never felt like a scene was too long or too short. While the joke about socks has been around for ages, you took it for a very original ride that was worth watching. The animation, while limited, was good as well. And the music did a good job fitting the scenarios. Definitely another nice gem on newgrounds. 4/5, 9/10.

OxSox responds:

I really appreciate that, you hit on what I'd like to think I do best as an animator. Thanks for the review!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

WOW.

From one fellow animator to another, that is simply awe-inspiring. Fantastic job, and I definitely look forward to your next series, or cartoon, or whatever you do! The timing, the graphics, the style, the audio sync, everything was just perfect in this episode. Great job!!

Michelle & Feo Pilot Michelle & Feo Pilot

Very well done!

The animation was definitely superb, I felt like I was watching a professionally animated cartoon on TV. Dialogue between the characters was a little weak though. A bit too void of substance. I would love to see you create more episodes though, the intro shows great promise and character designs.

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Well Done!

My only complaint is for originality...I've seen this song done with the same idea in mind about 5 times already. There has to be another way to interpret it. I've seen it with what you did; blocks spinning, and also with words appearing, and sign languaged. Check youtube and you'll see some there. The 3D was well done, well lit, just enough motion blur and a great sense of complexity.

NEW LIFE- English version NEW LIFE- English version

Alright!

Great style, good narrative and story. Scenes flowed very well from one to another; great transitions. Great use of flash to imitate 3D (the car scene). Animation and music was superb. Fantastic.

Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

Great Demo Reel!

Great job! Too bad most people don't seem to know what a demo reel is, I'm still getting mine together since I'm finally graduating. Good mix of all your abilities, 2D, 3D and still images. Good luck in the future!

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Incredile work!

Thanks for putting up how long you took to create this! 6 months? And your only 19? This is some incredible work and it will be amazing to see where you end up in the animation field once you're finished school. I wish I saw more fellow animation students put in as much effort as you did! Very original style, great sound effects, good thought out technologies and settings, great job!

Carol of the Robots Carol of the Robots

Great Job, quick question though

You need to work on the next Metroid Prime game soundtrack, that seriously sounded like something from that series! Great job!

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Fantastic work!

You got the timing, old time gags, and expressions down pack! Great job! I'm aiming to get as good as that, as I love the 50's style of drawing. Can't wait to see more of your work (like those sequels to Bird Skipper)

Black Knights Teaser Black Knights Teaser

Fantastic trailer!

Great artwork, it looks like it's gonna be an instant classic! How long has it taken you to get this far on it? All that shadowing and detail on each frame must take forever! My ONLY complaint about the trailer is the song, sooooo many people have used that song from the matrix. But it is just a trailer. Hope you get front page & 1st place for it!